2021 Hyundai Sonata N Line
021 Hyundai Sonata N Line Overview:
- Sonata N Line expands the appeal of Hyundai’s new sedan with its sportiest offering yet
- Hyundai’s ‘Sensuous Sportiness’ design identity gives Sonata N Line a high-performance look that promises exciting driving dynamics
- Sonata N Line underscores rising popularity of N Line as an attractive entry point to Hyundai’s high-performance N Brand
The new Sonata N Line expands Hyundai’s midsize sedan lineup following the launch of Sonata and Sonata Hybrid in 2019. N Line provides an attractive entry point to N Brand and gives the new Sonata nameplate a high-performance look, broadening its appeal.
“The 2021 Sonata N Line will attract more customers to both the rock-solid Sonata lineup and our increasingly popular N Line sub-brand. Sonata N Line will appeal to customers who desire sporty styling in a sedan package,” said SangYup Lee, Head of the Hyundai Global Design Center.
Based on Hyundai’s ‘Sensuous Sportiness’ design identity, Sonata N Line’s exterior styling looks bold and athletic. Sonata’s N Line design elements are evident throughout, starting with the signature cascading grille, bold front fascia, three air intakes and N Line badging.
Sonata N Line’s side skirts and 19-inch alloy wheels provide an aggressive stance that suggests that fun is just around the corner—any corner. The dynamic side styling carries over to the taut rear end where a sleek black lower bumper, dual twin exhausts and N Line rear diffuser amplify the sport sedan’s ready and willing attitude.
The interior design reinforces the dynamic feeling of the exterior with a high-tech flair that makes the inside of Sonata N Line every bit as dashing as the exterior. Dark chrome trim, signature N Line red stitching on the steering wheel and sport seats complete the performance-inspired interior and exterior design.
Interested in the Hyundai Sonata N Line, but not sure just yet? Then consider how well the standard trim levels are going over with automotive professionals:
- The 2021 Hyundai Sonata lineup looks sporty and curvaceous on the outside, soft and luxurious inside. The Sonata’s cabin comforts and cossets like a luxury car. The 2021 Sonata repeats as the highest-EPA-rated sedan without a plug. – thecarconnection.com
- “The Sonata earned a five-star rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). It was also named a Top Safety Pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). Hyundai’s SmartSense package of driver-assistance features is standard, and includes automatic high-beam assist, adaptive cruise control, and a driver-attention warning that can sense drowsy or distracted driving. The Sonata can even pull in and out of a parking space while you wait for it from outside – caranddriver.com
- Technologically advanced yet still the incredible value it’s always been, you get plenty for your money when you buy a Sonata. And the Sonata N-Line promises to deliver genuinely thrilling driving character when it arrives in the fall of 2020. No doubt, consumers who still want a sedan will find plenty to like about the redesigned 2020 Hyundai Sonata. –J.D. Power & Associates