To our valued guests, we would like to update you regarding the current COVID-19 situation. Hygiene standards for our employees and guests is our top priority. We are closely following the latest guidelines from the CDC, WHO, local governments and public health agencies. We have taken the following ENHANCED steps:
- Regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas, including workstations and product displays.
- Applying disinfectant to all counter-top surfaces, door handles, etc. in addition to normal cleaning service.
- Increasing accessibility of hand sanitizers for guests and employees throughout the dealership.
- Ensuring our employees have the information they need to stay healthy
- Payments are preferred by debit or credit instead of cash
- Additionally, if you are feeling unwell or have been out of the country in the past 14-days, we kindly ask you to refrain from visiting us in-person. Please read below to find out how we can assist you remotely
We encourage following the recommended two metre social distancing and to wash hands thoroughly with soap and water as often as possible in order to minimize the risk to your well-being. We are also implementing a no-touch handshake policy. For the well-being of our guests and employees, please do not take offence if you are not greeted with a handshake.
For more information, please refer to the Government of Ontario website regarding the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Regarding sales and service:
Please get in touch with us and we can assist you with any of the following:
- Pricing and payment info for any new or used vehicle.
- A video walk-around of any vehicle in our inventory.
- An estimate value for your trade-in.
- Scheduling any service appointment to ensure safety and cleanliness.
- Scheduling an in-person visit to look at any vehicle, ensuring proper distance is maintained.
- Drop-off and pickup locally (within approximately 25km) for a test drive.
- Signing paperwork and taking delivery of your vehicle at your home or work (within approximately 25km).